A lightweight power mobility chair with two-handed throttle steering. Turns on a dime, works indoors and out and weighs just 47lbs. Comes with a convenient travel basket.
Unique and fun dual lever steering
The Zinger is not a scooter or a power chair, it is a personal electronic vehicle
Dual lever driving like a zero-turn lawn mower is ultra-responsive and nimble
3 speed settings – 0-1 mph/0-3 mph/0-6mph; Reverse – 0-1 mph
The 24” turning radius turns on a dime, 50% smaller turning radius than other chairs
- Drives on almost any surface, indoor or outdoor - grass, dirt, and small gravel
Lightweight and Portable
Only 47lbs with the battery (42 lbs. without) compared to power chairs that weigh 100+ lbs.
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
Functional for Everyday Life
At 25” wide Zinger fits through all standard ADA door frames of 32”
Can drive up all ADA compliant ramps of 5 degrees and up to 10 degrees if needed
Both armrests fit below ADA compliant tables and desks; arms can also be removed/adjusted
- Foam set cushion and mesh
Portable and designed with a tool-free assembly
Comes assembled, never has to be disassembled
Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when chair is not electronically engaged
Zinger size: 31” long x 25” wide x 35” high (Folded size: 10”x 25”x 36”).
Seat size: 16.5" wide x 15” deep.
Traveling is easy
FAA Approved – can be used in airports and can get you right up to your gate. Battery is carried on, while the Zinger is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
Traveling up to 6 mph means you can keep up with friends as you use your Zinger
Built in safety
- Rear Anti-Tip wheels for additional stability while going over bumps or inclines
- Rechargeable Panasonic brand 36V 6.6Ah Lithium-Ion battery - charge your Zinger battery without removing it or remove and charge if needed
- 8 miles of use on a single charge, charges in 4 hours or less
Height with Armrests: 25"
Height (from floor): 19"
Overall Weight: 47 lbs.
Weight of Chair: 42 lbs.
Weight of Battery: 5lbs.
Weight Capacity: 275 lb. maximum capacity
Low: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h) for indoors on smooth floors
Medium: 0-3 mph (5 km/h) for outdoors walking pace
High: 0-6 mph (9.5 km/h) for hill climbing or mowed grass
Reverse: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h)
Max. Climbing Angle: 10 Degrees (ADA compliant wheelchair ramps are 5 degrees max)
Rotation Radius: 24" (610 mm)